The Roofing Company That CaresYour home’s roof is a big deal. Not only does it keep your family and belongings safe from the unpredictable Florida weather, it also plays a large role in insulating your home and regulating your energy costs. 1st Class Roofing, Inc. is the roofing company you can trust to ensure your home’s roof is functioning at full capacity, without breaking the bank or disrupting your busy life.
Residential Roofing Services From 1st Class Roofing, Inc.
A Cat III Certified Roof: The Ultimate Hurricane Protection
If you’re looking for a high-quality roof that is virtually hurricane-proof, talk to 1st Class Roofing, Inc. about our Cat III roofing system. Installed using top-tier GAF asphalt shingles, a Cat III roof can withstand winds of up to 130 mph. Get peace of mind in any weather.
What Can We Do for You?
- Re-Roofing: When your roof is structurally sound but needs a reinforcement, a re-roofing may be right for you. This option is quicker and more affordable, but can only be done once.
- New Roof: The team at 1st Class Roofing, Inc. is seasoned at installing all types of roofs, from asphalt shingle to metal. Our roof installation process is quick and painless and we always leave a property cleaner than we found it.
- Roof Repair: Few things are as stressful as a roof leak. Even a minor leak can cause a lot of damage in just a short amount of time. At 1st Class Roofing, Inc., we’ll never try to sell you products or solutions you don’t need. We’ll fix your roof, plain and simple.
- Storm Damage: The Sunshine State is no stranger to extreme weather. From punishing winds to torrential rain, we see it all. We’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide emergency service. We’ll also provide all the documentation you need to get the money you deserve from your insurance company.
- Roofing Inspections & Preventative Maintenance: A well-maintained roof is a long-lasting roof and there’s no better way to keep your system in good shape than by investing in a proactive maintenance plan.